So, you want to find the best vape shop Melbourne has? That’s understandable. Vaping may be a relatively recent phenomenon in Australia, but no city has embraced vaping the way Melbourne has. Vape was introduced in the 2010s as an alternative to cigarettes before growing into its own subculture.
If you’re looking for your own vape, Melbourne is the place to look, as there are many places that stock their own e-liquids. With the many different brands of vape juices available, how do you know you’re getting your money’s worth? Well, Vape Lab Group has you covered.
Check out our wide range of flavours here!
Vape Shop Melbourne: Why Vape Lab Group?
Vape Lab Group was started to combat the deluge of low-quality, imported vape products that were flooding the vape shop Melbourne market. Similarly how the beer market used to be dominated by several large companies producing uninteresting products with unimaginative brand names.
The goal of Vape Lab Group is to emulate the craft beer market by providing interesting and high quality products that enhance the vaping experience. Our e-liquids are made in a state-of-the-art production laboratory right here in the heart of Melbourne! They also come in a range of different flavours in categories such as fruits, desserts, beverages and tobacco products.
We also update our range of flavours regularly, so feel free to get in contact with us and let us know what you want next.
If you are new to e-cigarettes, we’ve got a FAQ section for vape shop Melbourne to answer your questions.
What is an e-liquid?
‘E-liquid’ is a term for the liquid that is used in a vape/e-cigarette to produce both the flavour and vapour. E-liquid consists of two main components - Propylene Glycol (PG) and Vegetable Glycerin (VG) which affect the consistency and texture of the vapour. The e-liquid is distilled into an e-cigarette or a vape device. When the user inhales, a vaporizer heats up the e-liquid, releasing a vapour into the user’s mouth.
Vape Shop Melbourne: Are e-cigarettes legal in Melbourne?
E-cigarettes are legal in Melbourne. However, as of October 2021, you require a prescription from your GP in order to obtain any e-cigarettes with nicotine in them.
According to betterhealth, you are unable to vape in the following places:
- Enclosed workplaces
- Many public spaces where people can be exposed to aerosol from an e-cigarette
- Outdoor dining areas when food is being consumed
- Enclosed restaurants, cafes and dining areas of hotels
- Licensed clubs
- Shopping centres
- A motor vehicle, if anyone under 18 is present
- Patrolled beaches
- Outdoor public children’s playgrounds, skate parks and sporting venues during organized under-age sporting events
- Under-age music or dance events
- Outdoor areas within public pool complexes
- The grounds of, and within four metres of entrances to, childcare centres, kindergartens, pre-schools, and primary and secondary schools
- Within four metres of entrances to children’s indoor play centres
- Within four metres of entrances to public hospitals and registered health centers within four metres of entrances to certain Victorian Government buildings
- In courts or police stations
- Train stations, tram platforms, or tram and bus shelters